Director of Volleyball Operations Education Track
New this year the AVCA Convention schedule will include an education track targeted specifically for Director of Volleyball Operations staff. This track will focus on best practices and how to successfully manage the multiple duties required of this position.
The Director of Volleyball Operations track is open to any DOVO or volleyball coach that is registered for the convention. No separate registration or sign-up is required.
Please see the schedule below for the Director of Volleyball Operations education track at the convention:
Friday, Dec. 14
• Lessons Learned as a First Year DOVO – Cody Drattlo (Mississippi St.), Janet Hinz (Michigan), Kara Morgan (Clemson) & Shane Wilkinson – Moderator
10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
• Best Practices to be Successful as a DOVO – Kyle Thompson (Maryland) & Bobbi Sumpter (Washington)
11:45 – 12:45 p.m.
• Examining the DOVO Role in Branding and Social Media – Caitlin Insana (Ohio St.) & Andy Wenstrand (Illinois)
1:15 – 2:15 p.m.
• Putting it All Together: Strategies for Managing Your Daily Duties as a DOVO – Christina Falcone Lingley (Teamworks) & Panel TBD
2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
• Embracing the Journey in the DOVO Role – Virginia Pham (Penn St.), Aaron Hastings (West Virginia) & Shane Wilkinson – Moderator
3:45 – 4:45 p.m.
*All sessions to be held in the Minneapolis Convention Center Lower Level Room 100DE.