AVCA Virtual Convention Information
If you can’t make the trip to Omaha the AVCA Virtual Convention is another way to bring part of the convention experience to your home or office. The AVCA will use a virtual event platform to deliver both live and on-demand content from Omaha. The AVCA Virtual Convention will include:
- Nearly (40) on-court and classroom education sessions available on-demand recorded from convention presentations held in Omaha
- (20) Live education sessions or small group discussions for virtual attendees only
- Access to both the court and classroom portions of the Pre-Convention Seminar with a Pre-Con & Full Virtual Registration Package
- AVCA Virtual Volleyball Marketplace where coaches can connect with convention exhibitors, view show specials, research product information, and schedule meetings with exhibitors
- Live social/networking events including Link Up & Learn Happy Hours to preview the NCAA semifinals and championship as well as Zoom Watch Parties during the NCAA Championship matches
- On-demand audio recordings and meeting materials from each individual general meeting to keep coaches informed of important issues specific to your coaching level
- AVCA Career Center where virtual attendees may e-mail job openings and resumes to post in the onsite Career Center, search for jobs on the AVCA job board, and access salary survey information by division and conference
- College Open Dates & Tournament Scheduling Center where virtual attendees may submit open dates to post in the onsite Scheduling Center in Omaha as well as be added to the online AVCA Scheduling Database
Please click here for the AVCA Virtual Convention schedule.
Virtual Convention attendees will have access to the virtual platform Dec. 16 – 19 during the in-person convention in Omaha through January 14, 2021. On-demand education sessions, convention exhibitor information, career center postings/salary survey information, and scheduling center postings will be accessible during this 30-day time period.
Registration is $199 for members/non-members with a Full Virtual Package or $249 for members/non-members with a Pre-Convention Seminar & Full Virtual Package. Registration is available online or via a printed registration form by clicking here. Virtual attendees may register for the convention until Wednesday, December 9, 2020. AVCA is unable to accept virtual registrations after this date.