Meet Up & Eat Up – Small Group Discussion & Dining
As part of Pittsburgh Dine-Around night, Meet Up & Eat Ups provide an opportunity to share ideas and discuss industry topics with other coaches over dinner. Coaches can sign-up for a specific topic and then the group goes out for dinner together at a pre-determined restaurant to discuss. This is a great way to learn while networking and meeting new people.
Restaurant reservations can made in advance or local staff will be available onsite in the convention center to assist with recommendations and reservations if desired. Several restaurants along Penn Avenue near the convention center have offered discounts and specials for AVCA attendees. Participating restaurants are as follows:
Restaurant list coming soon!
Meet Up & Eat Up groups will get together at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, December 20. Groups are welcome to change their meeting time if everyone signed up is agreeable.
Meet Up & Eat Up discussion & dining topics are as follows:
- Athlete’s Mental Health
- First Time Attendees
- Coaching a Court and Beach Team
- Coaching Boys
- Coaching the Men’s and Women’s Team
- Coaching while Being a Parent
- Fundraising for Your Program
- Interviewing Skills and Strategies
- Recruiting with a Small Budget
- Scheduling to Improve Your RPI
- Starting a College Beach Program
- Taking Your Team to China
- Using Social Media to Promote Your Team
- Preparing for the Future – with host Rob Patrick
If you would like to host a Meet Up and Eat Up featuring a different topic please fill out this form.
A sign-up link will be sent via e-mail in November to those registered for the convention as well as posted on this page. Please check back for updates to topics and restaurants throughout the fall.