Director of Volleyball Operations Education Track
Again this year the AVCA Convention schedule will include an education track targeted specifically for Director of Volleyball Operations staff. This track will focus on best practices and how to successfully manage the multiple duties required of this position.
The Director of Volleyball Operations track is open to any DOVO or volleyball coach that is registered for the convention. No separate registration or sign-up is required.
Please see the schedule below for the Director of Volleyball Operations education track at the convention:
Friday, Dec. 20
• Lessons Learned: Advice for Being Successful as a DOVO – Damaris Linker (Mississippi)
10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
• Taking Control of Your Story – Social Media Strategies for DOVOs – Andy Wenstrand (Illinois)
11:45 – 12:45 p.m.
• Hands On Data Volley Training: Mastering this Fundamental DOVO Skill Part 1 – Speaker TBD
1:15 – 2:15 p.m.
• Hands On Data Volley Training: Mastering this Fundamental DOVO Skill Part 2 – Speaker TBD
2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
• Making the Transition from DOVO to Coach – Katie Hinrichs (Montana St.)
3:45 – 4:45 p.m.
*All sessions to be held in David L. Lawrence Convention Center Room 406.