AVCA Convention attendees are eligible to receive the following discounts on SuperShuttle service to/from Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) and AVCA Convention hotels:
- Shared ride van service one way – $23.60 per person
- Shared ride van service round trip – $47.20 per person
- To receive the discount use code B3ZYS when booking the reservation.
- To make an online reservation please click here or visit supershuttle.com.
- To make a reservation by phone please call 800-258-3826. Please note reservations made by phone do not qualify for the AVCA discount fare and a $3 booking fee will be charged.
- Reservations can also be made onsite at the airport in Pittsburgh.
If you have a prepaid reservation please bring your confirmation number with you to the SuperShuttle Guest Service Desk to give the agent on duty or for use with the automated ticketing system. You can also utilize the SuperShuttle “self check-in” feature on your smart phone app.
SuperShuttle Shared-Ride Service Instructions
After collecting your luggage at baggage claim proceed to the SuperShuttle Guest Service Desk located behind the elevators in the center of the baggage claim terminal. Please check-in with the agent on duty, use the self check-in kiosk or check-in via the SuperShuttle app. Pick-ups will be outside Door 6 unless you are given a different pick-up point.
Advance reservations are required. Please book your reservation online or via phone per the instructions above at least 24 hours in advance of your departure time. The driver will require your name and confirmation number. All return pick-ups will be from your hotel lobby.
Drive time is approximately 25 – 30 minutes from the airport to AVCA downtown hotels not including stops for other passengers.
Other Airport Ground Transportation Options
Uber service is available for approximately $35 – $45 each way and taxi service is available for approximately $35 – $40 each way.