Club Management Education Track (presented by JVA & Art of Coaching Volleyball)
The AVCA Virtual Convention offers a half day of educational programming targeted specially for club directors and staff charged with managing the business operations of a club. Whether you are new to the role or a veteran looking to brush up on your skills these sessions will make you a more effective leader for your club. Access to all sessions in the club management track are free with a virtual convention registration.
Please see the schedule below for the club management track programming during the convention. All sessions will be available during the scheduled time as well as on demand through January 14, 2021.
Wednesday, Dec. 16
• Recruit, Manage, Retain, Repeat: How to Establish a Culture of Service and Excellence – Emily Hawthorne (The Academy) & Katelyn Storms (The Academy)
1 – 1:45 p.m. ET
• The Basics of HR: Hiring, Developing and Supporting a Coaching Staff – Kathy Kennedy (NKYVC – Retired)
2 – 2:45 p.m. ET
• Competitive Training: How Coaching and Cues can Maintain Culture & Consistency – Mike Lingenfelter (Munciana)
3 – 3:45 p.m. ET
• Club Finances: Accounting and Budgeting for Volleyball Clubs – A Common Sense Approach – Steve Sack (Michigan Elite)
4 – 4:45 p.m. ET
• Business Operations: The Foundation of Your Club – Sherry Fadool (Triangle Volleyball Club)
5 – 5:45 p.m. ET