NCAA Match Tickets
Tickets to the NCAA Division I Women’s Volleyball Championships are available through the AVCA to those registered for the convention. Due to COVID seating capacity restrictions inside the arena the AVCA allotment of tickets has been reduced. The NCAA has not yet determined how many lower and upper level tickets will be available to AVCA Convention attendees. AVCA will offer lower level tickets as part of convention registration but those tickets are not guaranteed. If AVCA is unable to fulfill a lower level ticket request staff will contact the purchaser and offer a full refund or the option to purchase upper level tickets if available. Cost of lower level tickets is $117 for the semifinals and finals.
Please note that due to COVID seating capacity restrictions inside the arena the AVCA is limiting ticket purchases to (2) tickets per registration.
NCAA Match Ticket Policies:
• NCAA championship tickets are not refundable unless the championship is cancelled or the AVCA is unable to fulfill the ticket request.
• To purchase NCAA tickets through the AVCA you must be registered for the convention.
• Each ticket purchase includes one semifinal (both matches) and one championship match ticket.
• NCAA match tickets may be purchased through the AVCA until November 29, 2020 or until sold out. A $7 handling fee is included.
• In order to make NCAA tickets available to all registered convention attendees, the AVCA has set a maximum ticket request of (2) tickets per registration.
• Group Seating: Registrants who wish to sit together must complete the group seating request process when signing-up online. Those who submit a paper registration form must send their registration forms together, along with a written request and proper payment. Please note that the AVCA will make every effort to accommodate all group seating requests but these requests are not guaranteed. The deadline for submitting group seating requests is Sunday, Nov. 29. Group seating requests received after Nov. 29 will not be granted. There is a limit of 5 people per group seating request. Please note COVID seating requirements inside the arena may limit AVCA’s ability to accommodate group seating requests.
• NCAA match tickets will be distributed electronically only via Flash Seats. No printed ticket books are available. Tickets will be sent out via e-mail on or about December 8, 2020. Please see the NCAA Digital Ticket Delivery section of this site for more information.
• NCAA match ticket orders that have not been paid in full will be held until 12:30 p.m. local time on Thursday, Dec. 17. If payment has not been received or special arrangements made to hold the tickets (via an e-mail to email@example.com) the AVCA will release these tickets at 12:30 p.m. for sale to other attendees.