NCAA Match Tickets
Tickets to the NCAA Division I Women’s Volleyball Championships are available through the AVCA to those registered for the convention. All seating will be in the lower level of PPG Paints Arena. Cost is $107 for the semifinals and finals. Please note lower level NCAA match tickets are now sold out. Upper level tickets are available and can be purchased with AVCA Convention registration. Cost is $77 for the semifinals and finals. Upper level tickets are not eligible for group seating.
NCAA Match Ticket Policies:
• NCAA championship tickets are not refundable.
• To purchase NCAA tickets through the AVCA you must be registered for the convention.
• Each ticket purchase includes one semifinal (both matches) and one championship match ticket.
• NCAA match tickets may be purchased through the AVCA until December 1, 2019 or until sold out. A $7 handling fee is included.
• In order to make NCAA tickets available to all registered convention attendees, the AVCA reserves the right to limit ticket purchases to a maximum of (8) tickets per registration. Orders of (8) NCAA tickets or more will be reviewed by AVCA staff.
• Group Seating: Registrants who wish to sit together must complete the group seating request process when signing-up online. Those who submit a paper registration form must send their registration forms together, along with a written request and proper payment. Please note that the AVCA will make every effort to accommodate all group seating requests but these requests are not guaranteed. The deadline for submitting group seating requests is Sunday, Dec. 1. Group seating requests received after Dec. 1 will not be granted. There is a limit of 5 people per group seating request.
• NCAA match tickets will be distributed electronically only via Flash Seats. No printed ticket books are available. Tickets will be sent out via e-mail on December 10, 2019. Please see the NCAA Digital Ticket Delivery section of this site for more information.
• NCAA match ticket orders that have not been paid in full will be held until 12:30 p.m. local time on Thursday, Dec. 19. If payment has not been received or special arrangements made to hold the tickets (via an e-mail to email@example.com) the AVCA will release these tickets at 12:30 p.m. for sale to other attendees.