NCAA Match Tickets to the Division I Women’s Volleyball Championships are available through the AVCA to those registered for the convention. All seating will be in the lower level of CHI Health Arena. Cost is $122 for the semifinals (both matches) and finals. A limited number of finals only tickets are available for $65 via online registration only. Please note that in order to make NCAA tickets available to all registered convention attendees, ticket purchases are limited to a maximum of (2) tickets per registration.
NCAA Match Ticket Policies:
• NCAA championship tickets are not refundable.
• To purchase NCAA tickets through the AVCA you must be registered for the convention.
• Each ticket purchase includes one semifinal (both matches) and one championship match ticket unless otherwise noted.
• NCAA match tickets may be purchased through the AVCA until November 27, 2022 or until sold out. A $7 handling fee is included.
• In order to make NCAA tickets available to all registered convention attendees, ticket purchases are limited to a maximum of (2) tickets per registration.
• Group Seating: Registrants who wish to sit together must complete the group seating request process when signing-up online. Those who submit a paper registration form must send their registration forms together, along with a written request and proper payment. Please note that the AVCA will make every effort to accommodate all group seating requests but these requests are not guaranteed. The deadline for submitting group seating requests is Sunday, Nov. 27. Group seating requests received after Nov. 27 will not be granted. There is a limit of 5 people per group seating request.
• NCAA match tickets will be distributed electronically only via NCAA Ticket Account Manager. No printed ticket books are available. Tickets will be sent out via e-mail the week of December 5th. Please see the NCAA Digital Ticket Delivery section of this site for more information.
• NCAA match ticket orders that have not been paid in full will be held until 12:30 p.m. local time on Thursday, Dec. 15. If payment has not been received or special arrangements made to hold the tickets (via an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) the AVCA will release these tickets at 12:30 p.m. for sale to other attendees.