The NCAA will utilize all-digital ticket distribution for the 2021 Division I Women’s Volleyball Championship. Tickets are available through the AVCA to those registered for the convention. Match tickets will be distributed electronically only via NCAA Ticket Account Manager (note this is a change from the Flash Seats app that was used in 2019). No printed ticket books are available.
Most questions regarding the use of NCAA Ticket Account Manager digital delivery can be found by clicking here. This includes steps for viewing, downloading, and transferring tickets.
How to Create a Ticket Account in NCAA Account Manager:
1. Create an account on your desktop or mobile device by visiting ncaa.com/accountmanager.
2. Tap or click the Sign In icon, scroll to the bottom of the pop up window, and click or tap on Sign Up.
3. When creating the account make sure to use the e-mail address that was submitted with your AVCA Convention registration.
4. If you already have a Ticketmaster account using the same e-mail address as your convention registration, you may sign in with your Ticketmaster login credentials. Please note you must sign in from the NCAA Account Manager site and not directly through the Ticketmaster site or app. The ticket will appear in your account after the seat is assigned on or about December 8.
5. If you don’t have a Ticketmaster account please follow the sign up instructions using the e-mail address submitted with your AVCA Convention registration. The ticket will appear in your account after the seat is assigned on or about December 8.
If you already have an NCAA Account Manager login and receive an error message that your account can’t be found, please create a new account while still using your same email address. The NCAA will have ticketing staff available at the Nationwide Arena box office to address any issues onsite.
*Please note NCAA match tickets are prohibited from being sold for more than face value.