Virtual Convention Platform & Information
The AVCA Virtual Convention platform is easy to use and navigate. Through the virtual platform attendees will enter through the event “Lobby” and can proceed to the “Main Stage” for events and keynotes, move to “Sessions” for presentations, visit the “Expo” to connect with exhibitors in Volleyball Marketplace, and much more. Through a click of the mouse virtual convention attendees can access over 80 educational sessions, connect with exhibitors, network with friends, and take advantage of the resources available to coaches throughout the convention.
Please see the information below for details on how to use the virtual convention platform:
- Register for the Full Virtual Convention package. Please note the Pre-Convention Seminar and ACE Seminar are included for free with a Full Virtual Registration package.
- Upon registering attendees will receive an e-mail confirmation with your e-mail address and convention registration ID number.
- Approximately one week prior to the virtual convention attendees will receive a link to the virtual platform. The link will be active on December 16, 2020 and attendees can access the platform at that time.
- Beginning December 16 attendees may click on the link and login to the virtual convention using your e-mail address and convention registration ID number.
- Attendees will enter the virtual convention through the Lobby. Visit the virtual platform sections listed on the schedule to attend live and on-demand educational sessions, connect with exhibitors, network with other coaches, or participate in one of the other virtual convention activities.
- All programming is available during the time listed on the schedule as well as on-demand after the session unless otherwise noted.
- Virtual Convention attendees will have access to the platform content Dec. 16 – 19 during the virtual convention through Jan. 14, 2021.
- For technical support during the convention please use the chat feature within the platform to request assistance or contact AVCA Member services at 866-544-2822 or email@example.com. Staff will be available to assist throughout the convention.