Virtual Convention Platform & Information
The AVCA Virtual Convention platform is easy to use and navigate. Through the virtual platform attendees will enter through the event “Lobby” and can proceed to the “Main Stage” for events and keynotes, move to “Sessions” for presentations, visit the “Expo” to connect with exhibitors in Volleyball Marketplace, and much more. Through a click of the mouse virtual convention attendees can access nearly 120 educational sessions, connect with exhibitors, network with friends, and take advantage of the resources available to coaches throughout the convention.
Please see the information below for details on how to use the virtual convention platform:
- Register for the Full Virtual Convention package. Please note the Pre-Convention Seminar and ACE Seminar are included for free with a Full Virtual Registration.
- Upon registering attendees will receive an e-mail confirmation with your registration details.
- Approximately one week prior to the virtual convention attendees will receive a link to the virtual platform. The link will be active on December 16, 2020 and attendees can access the platform at that time.
- Please note Chrome is the preferred browser to access the event page. Safari and Firefox are also compatible with the platform. The virtual platform will not work when using Internet Explorer.
- Beginning December 16 attendees may click on the platform link and then click the blue “Enter Event” button to access the virtual platform. Login to the virtual convention with the e-mail address used during registration. Upon entering the platform for the first time attendees will be prompted to create a password (which can be different from your AVCA membership password). Use that password and your e-mail address to login each time you enter the platform.
- Attendees will enter the virtual convention through the Lobby. Visit the virtual platform sections listed on the schedule to attend live and on-demand educational sessions, connect with exhibitors, network with other coaches, or participate in one of the other virtual convention activities.
- All programming is available during the time listed on the schedule as well as on-demand after the session unless otherwise noted.
- Virtual Convention attendees will have access to the platform content Dec. 16 – 19 during the virtual convention through Jan. 14, 2021.
- For technical support during the convention please use the chat feature within the platform to request assistance or contact AVCA Member services at 866-544-2822 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff will be available to assist throughout the convention.
- Use the recommended browser (Chrome)
- Make sure that your browser is up to date
- Refresh your page:
– Windows: Ctrl + F5
– Mac: Command(⌘) + Shift + R
- Clear your browser’s cache:
– Chrome: Settings > Privacy and security > Clear browsing data > Clear data
– Safari: Command(⌘) + Alt + E
- Access the page in an incognito window (Ctrl + Shift + N)
- Restart your device
- Try the other recommended browsers (Safari and Firefox)
- Check your internet connection and speed (at least 5mbs)
- Enable the camera and microphone in your browser when prompted in the platform
- Enable pop-ups in your browser
- Disable any firewalls (e.g. malware, AVG)