If you can’t make the trip to Columbus the AVCA Virtual Convention is another way to bring part of the convention experience to your home or office. The AVCA will use a virtual event platform to deliver both live and on-demand content from Columbus in addition to offering programming exclusive to virtual convention attendees. The AVCA Virtual Convention will include:
- Nearly (50) on-court, beach, and classroom education sessions available on-demand recorded from convention presentations held in Columbus
- Over (20) education sessions available on-demand recorded exclusively for virtual convention attendees
- (8) Live education sessions for virtual attendees only
- Access to both the court and classroom portions of the Pre-Convention Seminar included complimentary with a virtual convention registration
- AVCA Virtual Volleyball Marketplace where coaches can connect with convention exhibitors, view show specials, research product information, and schedule meetings with exhibitors
- Access to prospect videos from the Girls’ and Boys’ Talent Showcase events held in Columbus including all athlete information
- Live social/networking events including Link Up & Learn Happy Hours to preview the NCAA semifinals and championship as well as Zoom Watch Parties during the NCAA Championship matches
- AVCA Career Center where virtual attendees may search job openings, post resumes, review salary survey information by division/conference, and schedule an appointment with a resume expert career counselor
- College Open Dates & Tournament Scheduling Center where college coaches can post open dates or search open date postings through the AVCA Scheduling Database
Please click here for the AVCA Virtual Convention schedule.
Virtual Convention attendees will have access to the virtual platform Dec. 15 – 18 during the in-person convention in Columbus through January 17, 2022. On-demand education sessions, convention exhibitor information, career center postings/salary survey information, and prospect videos from the talent showcase events will be accessible during this 30-day time period.
Registration is $149 for members and $249 for non-members who register prior to Nov. 5 and $199 for members and $299 for non-members after Nov. 5. Registration is available online or via a printed registration form by clicking here. Virtual attendees may register for the convention through Saturday, Dec. 18, 2021 for live and on-demand programming or until January 17, 2022 for on-demand only programming. Those attending the in-person convention in Columbus may purchase access to the virtual platform for $39 as an add-on during the registration process.