If you can’t make the trip to Omaha the AVCA Virtual Convention is another way to bring part of the convention experience to your home or office. The AVCA will use a virtual event platform to deliver both live and on-demand content from Omaha in addition to offering programming exclusive to virtual convention attendees. The AVCA Virtual Convention will include:
- Nearly (50) on-court, beach, and classroom education sessions available on-demand recorded from convention presentations held in Omaha
- Over (10) education sessions available on-demand recorded exclusively for virtual convention attendees
- (5) Live education sessions for virtual attendees only
- Access through the virtual convention portal to both the court and classroom portions of the Pre-Convention Seminar included complimentary with a virtual convention registration
- AVCA Virtual Volleyball Marketplace where coaches can connect with select convention exhibitors, view show specials, research product information, and schedule meetings with exhibitors
- AVCA Career Center where virtual attendees may search job openings, post resumes, review salary survey information by division/conference, and schedule an appointment with a resume expert career counselor over Zoom
- College Open Dates & Tournament Scheduling Center where college coaches can post open dates or search open date postings through the AVCA Scheduling Database
Please click here for the AVCA Virtual Convention schedule.
Virtual Convention attendees will have access to the virtual platform Dec. 15 – 18 during the virtual convention through February 12, 2023. On-demand education sessions, convention exhibitor information, and career center postings/salary survey information will be accessible during this time period.
Registration is $149 for members and $249 for non-members who register prior to Nov. 4 and $199 for members and $299 for non-members after Nov. 4. Registration is available online or via a printed registration form by clicking here. Virtual attendees may register for the convention through Saturday, Dec. 17, 2022 for live and on-demand programming or until February 12, 2023 for on-demand only programming. Those attending the in-person convention in Omaha may purchase access to the virtual platform for $39 as an add-on during the registration process.