AVCA Convention attendees are eligible to receive the following discounts on SuperShuttle service to/from Minneapolis – St. Paul International Airport (MSP) and AVCA Convention hotels:
- Shared ride van service one way – $15 per person
- Shared ride van service round trip – $24 per person
- To receive the discount use code K4LW9 when booking the reservation.
- To make an online reservation please click here or visit supershuttle.com.
- To make a reservation by phone please call 800-258-3826. Please note reservations made by phone do not qualify for the AVCA discount fare and a $3 booking fee will be charged.
- Reservations can also be made onsite at the airport in Minneapolis.
If you have a prepaid reservation please bring your confirmation number with you to the Guest Service Booth to give the agent on duty or for use with the automated ticketing system. You can also utilize the SuperShuttle “self check-in” feature on your smart phone app.
SuperShuttle Shared-Ride Service Instructions
SuperShuttle – Terminal 1 (Lindbergh): After collecting your luggage, follow the signs for “Hotel Shuttles and Scheduled Vans.” The SuperShuttle counter is located in the center of the “Ground Transportation” area and is staffed 24/7.
SuperShuttle Terminal 2 (Humphrey): After collecting your luggage, customers must proceed to the SuperShuttle service counter in the “Ground Transportation Center,” located directly across the street from Terminal 2. Customers may print their pre-paid boarding pass or use a credit card to purchase a one-way or round-trip ticket on the self-service kiosk. For additional assistance customers may pick up a courtesy phone to be automatically connected to a SuperShuttle agent.
Advance reservations are required. Please book your reservation online or via phone per the instructions above at least 24 hours in advance of your departure time. The driver will require your name and confirmation number. All return pick-ups will be from your hotel lobby.
Other Airport Ground Transportation Options
Uber service is available for approximately $18 – $23 each way and taxi service is available for approximately $39 – $49 each way.